|Satisfied customers are our best advertisement
Site Visits, helps keep your system running smoothly through regular cleaning and refocusing of cameras, change filter,
checking hard drives, and stops problems
Emergency support within 48 hours and reduce expensive repair and labor costs.
• Cameras are well connected and are configured for maximum and optimal coverage.
• Examine supporting brackets and towers for signs of corrosion and damage.
• Check physical condition of cameras and housings for signs of deterioration due to rain, dust and dirt.
• Check that field of view is correct.
• Check that all camera bracket fittings and clamping bolts are tight.
• Check that lenses are correctly focused.
• Check operation of auto-iris lenses as appropriate.
• Clean housing windows as necessary.
• Check that washer bottles are full, refilling if necessary.
• Check operation, blade condition and parking position of wiper unit, adjusting stop position if necessary.
• Check condition of pan / tilt unit, adjusting position of end stops and presets where applicable.
• Check operation of infrared units.
Video / (DVR) Digital Video Recording Devices Maintenance
• DVR system monitoring (checks for system errors, video loss, network connection failure, and other system alerts)
• DVRs are well connected and configured for optimal recording experience.
• Check hours run indicator and recommend for removal for service as appropriate.
• Check condition and operation controls as necessary.
• Check time / date settings and adjust accordingly